- DEP Climate Change Information
A copy of the complete testimony is available online.
For more information and a schedule of the remaining sessions, visit DEP’s Climate Change webpage.
Comments on the Clean Power Plan can be submitted online.
Click Here to see comments submitted by others so far.
- Pennsylvania’s Environmental Quality Board (EQB) adopted DEP’s proposed rulemaking regarding surface activities related to conventional and unconventional oil and gas well development.
- Pennsylvania Pipeline Infrastructure Task Force (PITF)
- Pennsylvania Independent Fiscal Office Report on 2015 Impact Fee (PDF)
- PUC – County and Municipal Impact Fee Disbursement for 2014
- Washington & Jefferson College’s Center for Energy Policy and Management presents an analysis of the economic impact of unconventional shale development in Washington County, PA
- Summary of the Governor’s proposed environmental budget